Make your own train themed chocopicks and use them on cakes, cupcakes, ice cream and more. Mold has cavity for a train engine, railroad caboose, coal car, etc. Use it for melt and pour chocolates or soaps. There 12 cavities per mold. This is a first quality, tough plastic mold made by CK Products who are one of the leading manufacturers of candy and soap molds in the United States.
- First quality plastic mold, FDA approved.
- Suitable for chocolate, soap making, plaster and concrete crafting
- 12 cavities per mold
- It is durable and reusable
- Some of Chocopicks are fragile and must be lifted out carefully. Fill mold cavities generously for a strong pick
- Cavity sizes ranges from 1-3/8" x 2-1/8" x 1/8" to 3/4" x 1-3/4" x 1/8"
- NOT dishwasher safe
- Do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients
- Maximum temp. 140 - 150 degrees