Shop with Confidence! ** Backed by a $15,000 Warranty **
Click on any of the logos below to verify
Safe and Secure!
- PCI DDS Compliant: TrainParty.com is hosted on BigCommerce's Secure Server. BigCommerce is a PCI DDS Compliant entity and has paired with SecurityMetrics to run through a series of rigorous tests to authenticate their company abides by all PCI data security standards to keep your information and their clients' safe. Read and learn more about BigCommerce's PCI Compliance here.
- VeriSign Trusted: TrainParty.com has also obtained a VeriSign Trust Seal® the world's leading provider of e-commerce security certificates. Our website is tested and certified daily to pass the HACKER SAFE® Security Scan.
- GoDaddy.com SSL: We use GoDaddy’s (leading SSL Certificate Authority) high-grade 256-bit SSL encryption to secure online transactions. It is backed by a $15,000 warranty to protect our customers from financial losses. Encrypts data transferred to and from our website and protects against session hijacking attacks, including Firesheep.
- Authorize.Net Payment Gateway: TrainParty.com uses Authorize.net merchant account to authorize, settle and manage credit card and electronic check transactions. Authorize.Net has been a leading provider of payment gateway services, managing the submission of billions of transactions to the processing networks on behalf of merchant customers. More than 350,000 merchants trust us for payment processing and online fraud prevention solutions. You can learn more about Authorize.net here.
- BBB A+ Member: TrainParty.com is a proud member of Better Business Bureau. BBBOnLine Reliability seal holders meet high standards for good online business practises. Click on the BBB logo above to verify report on our company.
- STELLAService Award: TrainParty.com has been awarded "Excellent" ratings by STELLAService - an independent company that rates the customer service performance of online businesses. Click on the STELLAService logo above to verify ratings of our company.
Collection & Use of Personal Information
- Information You Give Us: When you place an order with TrainParty.com we receive and store any information you enter on into our secure database. We use this information for various purposes such as updating order status, making changes to your order (if any), responding to your requests and communicating with you.
- Sharing the Information: We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information or a list of our customers to third parties except when requested by U.S. State Authority Law and Order. Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others
- From time-to-time, we may notify our customers of new products, announcements, upgrades and updates. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by simply calling us at 1.800.761.4294 or e-mailing us at
What About Cookies?
- A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser (if you allow) while a user is browsing a website which enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
- We use memory resident cookies (not persistent) to maintain browser session integrity. No personal information is gathered and it is not stored on your hard drive. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Are Children Allowed to Use TrainParty.com?
- TrainPrty.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use TrainParty.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Changes to this Policy:
This policy may be revised over time as new features are added to our site or as we incorporate suggestions from our customers. We expect most such changes to be minor, but there may be changes that are more significant. Regardless, we will post those changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will also provide a more prominent notice.
TrainWeb LLC dba TrainParty.com
100 W Benton Street
La Plata, MO 63549.